It's where the adventure begins.
Once you reserve a sight, it is taken off the market and held for you. Therefore, our cancellation policy is as follows;
If canceled 21 days or more prior to your scheduled check-in date a refund less a $35.00 administration fee will be issued to the card on file.
If canceled 14 to 20 days before your scheduled check-in date you will be charged the first night's rental plus applicable taxes.
If canceled less than 14 days before your scheduled check-in date you are responsible for the reservation balance in full. If the site is re-rented to another guest for the SAME TIME FRAME as your reservation, you will be charged the first night's rental plus applicable taxes. Any amount paid in addition to the first night's rent including taxes will be refunded to the card on file.
- The registered guest will be held accountable for all members of their group, including visitors. No visitors are allowed on Resort property after 11:00 pm.
- Only those guests registered (listed on a signed registration form) shall occupy a cabin or RV site.
- We are a family-oriented facility. Strong language or inappropriate gestures will not be tolerated.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm or later. Your balance is due at check-in. CHECK OUT TIME IS AT 11:00 am. Failure to vacate rented spaces by this time may result in a credit card charge for another night.
- Resort quiet hours are 11:00pm - 7:00am. No Radios during this time.
- Children are to be supervised at all times. Children doing laps around the resort will not be permitted.
- The speed limit throughout the resort is 5 mph. It is strictly enforced to ensure guest safety.
- Speeding, racing, revving of motors, spinning, doughnuts, driving recklessly, or while intoxicated is not permitted.
- Campfires are limited to fire rings only. Firewood is for sale at the campground store.
- No grills or camp stoves are allowed on picnic tables, cabin decks, or inside cabins.
- Consumption of alcohol is only allowed on individual sites. Individuals must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol. Open containers & alcohol consumption is not allowed in other areas of the resort. Drunken or disorderly conduct will result in forfeit of your stay with NO refund. THESE RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Drive only on designated roadways. DO NOT RIDE ON GRASS. All vehicles must remain in graveled areas only! You must park at your site.
- Each site has parking for 2 vehicles only.
- You must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
- Fireworks are not permitted on the resort property.
- No pets allowed in cabins or on cabin sites.
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING.
All rentals require a 2-night minimum, 3-night minimum on holidays.
We ask that you DO NOT Wash ATV's at your campsite. There is a designated wash area that can be used for washing out radiators only. There is a car wash in Bluewell.
We do not issue weather-related refunds.
We do not issue refunds or credit for no-shows or early departures.