1. Registered guest will be held accountable for all members of their group. Including visitors. No visitors are allowed on Resort property after 11:00 pm.
2. Only those guest registered (listed on the signed registration form) shall occupy a cabin or RV site.
3. We are a family oriented facility. Strong language or inappropriate gestures will not be tolerated.
4. Check in time is 3:00 pm or later. Your balance is due at check in.
CHECK OUT TIME IS AT 11:00 am. Failure to vacate rented spaces by this time may result in a credit card charge for another night.
5. Resort quiet hours are 11:00pm - 7:00am. No Radios during this time.
6. Children are to be supervised at all times. Children doing laps around the resort will not be permitted.
7. The speed limit throughout the resort is 5mph. It is strictly enforced to ensure guest safety.
8. Speeding, racing, revving of motors, spinning, doughnuts, driving recklessly, or while intoxicated is not permitted.
9. Campfires are limited to fire rings only. Firewood is for sell at the campground store.
10. No grills or camp stoves are allowed on picnic tables, cabin decks, or inside cabins.
11. Consumption of alcohol is only allowed on individual sites. Individuals must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol. Open containers & alcohol consumption is not allowed in other areas of the resort. Drunken or disorderly conduct will result in forfeit of your stay with NO refund. THESE RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
12. Drive only on designated roadways. DO NOT RIDE ON GRASS. All vehicles must remain in graveled areas only! You must park at your site.
13. Each site has parking for 2 vehicles only.
14. You must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
15. Fireworks are not permitted on the resort property.
16. No pets allowed in cabins
ALL CABINS ARE NON-SMOKING.
All rentals require a 2 night minimum, 3 night minimum on holidays.
We do not issue weather related refunds.
We do not issue refunds or credit for early departures or no-shows.
Cancellation Policy - Once a site is reserved it is taken off the market and held for you. Therefore, our cancellation policy is as follows;
If canceled 61 days or more prior your scheduled check in date a refund less a $50.00 administration fee will be issued to the card on file. If canceled 60 days or less prior to your scheduled check in date you are responsible for the reservation balance in full. If the site is re-rented to another guest for the SAME TIME FRAME as your reservation, the deposit less a $100.00 administration fee will be issued to the card on file.
Winner of the 2018 Hospitality University Customer Service Award